The Collaborative Project of Maryland (“Collaborative Project”) offers individuals and families of modest means the option of using the Collaborative Process to resolve their disputes. Your donation helps the project reach its goals.
Thank you to our Donors!
These generous companies and individuals made cash or in-kind donations in fiscal year 2018-2019. On behalf of the families we served in that year, we are deeply grateful for their support.
- Robert and Anita Wellen
- Emily Cook
- Jo Ann Tobias, Express Title Company
- Kathleen Wobber, Parler & Wobber
- Revere Bank
- Jan Brito
- Margie Hofberg, Residential Mortgage Center
- Geoffrey Burroughs
- Karen Freed
- Eric Wexler, Law Offices of Eric Wexler, CPA
- Collaborative Professionals of Baltimore
- Donald Paris CPA, LLC
- Kathy Brissette-Minus, Law Office of Kathy Brisette-Minus, LLC
- Howard County Collaborative Professionals
- Greg and Lora Gann
Did you know?
You can support Collaborative Project of Maryland by shopping at AmazonSmile.
How does AmazonSmile work?
When first visiting AmazonSmile, customers are prompted to select a charitable organization from almost one million eligible organizations. In order to browse or shop at AmazonSmile, customers must first select a charitable organization. For eligible purchases at AmazonSmile, the AmazonSmile Foundation will donate 0.5% of the purchase price to the customer’s selected charitable organization.
Please use the following link to shop at AmazonSmile and support Collaborative Project of Maryland.